- Allow groups to get arbitrary attributes.
- Allow bucket to get arbitrary attributes.
- Delete every (writable) buckets using
- Delete every (writable) collections using
- URLs with trailing slash are redirected only if the current URL does not exist
- Partial responses can now be specified for nested objects.
- List responses are now sorted by last_modified descending by default
- Return 415 error response if client cannot accept JSON response
- Return 415 error response if client does not send JSON request
- Add the
GET /v1/__lbheartbeat__endpoint, for load balancer membership test
capabilities object in the root URL response
now contains some
if the features are enabled in settings (#270).
- Forward slashes (
/) are not escaped anymore in JSON responses (#537)
- The API capabilities can be exposed in a
capabilitiesattribute in the root URL (#628). Clients can rely on this to detect optional features on the server (e.g. enabled plugins).
- Fields can be filtered in GET requests using
- New collections can be created via
- Initial working version.